Re: [genpcncfir] margaret tyson and baby

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2005
      Hi Robin,

      What website does JR see the picture of Margaret? Have you been in contact with Sam Desanto? Louise

      Robin Nichols <nicholra@...> wrote:
      Yes this is Margaret who married Arden. This picture was sent in by Sam Desanto and she descends from Arden and Margaret's daughter Minnie.

      Robin Nichols

      >>> johncn@... 12/9/2005 12:13 PM >>>
      I am not sure who posted this picure, but I think she married a
      Nichols, Is this Margaret Jane Tyson Nichols that married Arden
      Nichols?

      John Nichols

      North carolina home Coastal north carolina real estate North carolina real estate North carolina Genealogy research
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "genpcncfir" on the web.

      The contents of this e-mail (and any attachments) are confidential, may be privileged and may contain copyright material. You may only reproduce or distribute this material if you are expressly authorized by Greenville Utilities Commission to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail (and any attachments) is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this e-mail and any copies of it from your system.

      Yahoo! Groups Links