Brand _Tyson _

  • Betty Cobb Batchelor
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      Bud Parker,
      Please contact me about a posted picture. We need to compare notes.
      Mama has my number if you need to call.
      I have one postcard from Charlie Brand to Willie Cobb (Papa)while in
      training at South Carolina for WW1. I also have a couple of pictures
      of Papa and Charlie. I always felt so proud to sit beside Aunt Matt
      and Papa when visiting Friendship Church in my youth.

      Betty Cobb Batchelor
      Saratoga, NC