  • Dani
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      Clear Day My ggg grandfather was Fred White
      > that married Mary Davis. She was ( I heard) a full blooded Native
      > American, and no one knows what tribe she is in, could be Cherokee.
      > Anyway, I found a Frederick White that was born about 1812 to Judah White
      > in Habershan GA. I think it is probaly him, after that he had some
      > siblings that was born in NC. The information I found said that the NC
      > wills by Olds Ref book, and I assume that this is the correct Whites.
      > Fred White has been found in NC ,TN, Ga, and this Fred White that was born
      > about the time my Fred White was. I have a birthyear of 1814 for him. Do
      > you know about these Whites? Do you know of Abel who was Fred's
      > grandfather, he was born 1735 in Habersham GA. Judah was born about 1761
      > in Habersham GA. Judah has the following children: Abel, Ashad, Jeptha,
      > Samuel, Daniel, David, Frederick, John, White (it was a she),Griffin (born
      > in NC), Millicent (NC), and Bathsheba. I found all this information on
      > the LDS site. Thanks for any information or help you can give on my
      > elusive Fred White.
      > Dani

      I would really appreciate any help I can get on this family. Does anyone have information? Thank you, Dani

      "A hundred years from now, it will not matter the sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was, or the car I drove .... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of the animals and the creatures on this earth."

    • Alex Wessendorf
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
        Do you know who Mary Davis' father was? I have Davis' in Murray Co GA came from Bradley Co Tn was from IN father married a Cree Indian woman.

        Alex Wainwright Wessendorf

        Dani <doverton1@...> wrote:
        Clear Day My ggg grandfather was Fred White
        > that married Mary Davis. She was ( I heard) a full blooded Native
        > American, and no one knows what tribe she is in, could be Cherokee.
        > Anyway, I found a Frederick White that was born about 1812 to Judah White
        > in Habershan GA. I think it is probaly him, after that he had some
        > siblings that was born in NC. The information I found said that the NC
        > wills by Olds Ref book, and I assume that this is the correct Whites.
        > Fred White has been found in NC ,TN, Ga, and this Fred White that was born
        > about the time my Fred White was. I have a birthyear of 1814 for him. Do
        > you know about these Whites? Do you know of Abel who was Fred's
        > grandfather, he was born 1735 in Habersham GA. Judah was born about 1761
        > in Habersham GA. Judah has the following children: Abel, Ashad, Jeptha,
        > Samuel, Daniel, David, Frederick, John, White (it was a she),Griffin (born
        > in NC), Millicent (NC), and Bathsheba. I found all this information on
        > the LDS site. Thanks for any information or help you can give on my
        > elusive Fred White.
        > Dani

        I would really appreciate any help I can get on this family. Does anyone have information? Thank you, Dani

        "A hundred years from now, it will not matter the sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was, or the car I drove .... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of the animals and the creatures on this earth."

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Alexandria Wainwright Wessendorf

        Searching: Wainwrights, Lewis', Dixon, Cooper's, Blockers, Alvarez', Reddish's, Register's, Andrews, Ritch's, Walker's, Wise's, Oliver's, Hinson's, Wessendorf's, Sorensen's, McDonald's, Kile's, Cates