Who was Bull Garris?

  • kmneth57
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      Okay, while we are on the subject of names, who among my Pitt County
      Cousins has heard of "Bull Garris". I grew up all my life in Pitt
      County hearing references to this name and just last week in reading a
      relative's genealogy notes I saw yet another reference to Bull Garris.
      I assume he was a Pitt County person who talked a whole lot. Does
      anybody know who he was and how he became a local legend?

      Karen Nethercutt