Family History Information

  • carrol
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2005
      Hello List.

      I could not remember if I sent this already to the list.
      I just wanted to inform people that I have added many many names and
      information to my family history on my family history website at
      www.allthroughtheages.com. TAKE NOTE that not all of the information is
      complete and that this is an ongoing task as with all research. Please let
      me know of inaccuracies and understand that I am human and will and probably
      have made mistakes. So please don't get mad at me for an error. This is
      just to help folks in their own research and maybe to connect to some
      relatives.
      Some of the surnames listed (this is not all of them):
      Mick
      Paul
      Rader
      Linscott
      Bragg
      Freeman
      Quinn
      Coy
      Garrison
      Barnhill
      Courson (and various spellings)
      Lyman
      Kidd
      Sharp
      Sides
      Foster
      Carlock
      Laughinghouse
      Brown
      and many many more.

      There may be some broken links and if you would be so kind as to send me a
      note I would appreciate it.
      I hope this helps some and would love to incorporate any information that
      you are willing to share with me.

      Thank you,

      Carrol (Paul) Mick
      carrol@...
      carrolmick@...
      www.allthroughtheages.com

    • JGrimes227@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2005
        sure would like to see what you have on the Laughinghouse's - Elizabeth
        Forrest Laughinghouse was my grandmother.

        John B. Grimes
        Alston Grimes/Elizabeth Chambers Justice
        John B. Grimes/Elizabeth Forrest L'house
        Bryan Grimes/Charlotte Emily Bryan

      • carrol
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2005
          John,

          I don't have information on that branch of Laughinghouse's as I am trying to see how the branch I have connects. It won't be blood relative since they were slaves at some point. But here is the direct line to the Laughinghouse's that I do have
          http://www.allthroughtheages.com/names12.htm#laughinghouse

          I will keep you posted...I did speak to a young woman about this branch and she says that she thinks that Ed Laughinghouse b. about 1865 was buried in the Black Cemetery that you have named in you information. I will double check with her and let you know what I find out.

          Have a happy Thanksgiving.

          Carrol Mick

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 27, 2005
            Hello, I would really like to have the info you have on the Justice family.
            Please contact me at _amaryllish@..._ (mailto:amaryllish@...)

            Thanks, Amy Hunt

          • carrol