Re: [genpcncfir] Hardy Budrowe Owens

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2005
      Dear Trish,
      I have, too. In addition, I have heard old timers
      address someone as "Buddy Roe," when they felt someone
      was rising above his raising or being a know-it-all. I
      do wonder where that expression came from. I have the
      O.E.D. here since I am in the library. I'll check it
      out. Later, Carol

      --- Trish Worthington Cobb <turniproots@...>

      http://farechase.yahoo.com