Re: [genpcncfir] William Walston

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2005
      In a message dated 11/13/2005 9:51:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      rootspuzzle@... writes:
      Groom: William Walston
      Bride: Penetta Peel
      Bond Date: 26 Dec 1846
      Bond #: 000045489
      Level Info: North Carolina Marriage Bonds, 1741-1868

      ImageNum: 006181
      County: Edgecombe
      Record #: 02 200
      Bondsman: Amos Walston
      Witness: W L Dozier
      James Jim

      1850 Edgecombe Co
      523 William Walston 27
      Penetta 26
      Emily 2
      Lawr____? 7/12 male

      _____________
      That has to be the right William Walston because the children fit....and the
      ages.
      The two children, Emily and ?Florence were born before 1850...
      with Emily born in 1848 and Florence or Lawrence born in 1849.

      Penetta Peel....for mother's name....

      Thanks for the information, I appreciate you looking it up.

      Faye Hays

    • eahsr16@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2005
        rootspuzzle@... writes:
        Groom: William Walston
        Bride: Penetta Peel
        Bond Date: 26 Dec 1846
        Bond #: 000045489
        Level Info: North Carolina Marriage Bonds, 1741-1868

        ImageNum: 006181
        County: Edgecombe
        Record #: 02 200
        Bondsman: Amos Walston
        Witness: W L Dozier
        James Jim

        1850 Edgecombe Co
        523 William Walston 27
        Penetta 26
        Emily 2
        Lawr____? 7/12 male
        _______________________

        A petition for partition shows that the Pernetta who married James Jim Buck
        Owens is their daughter.... ?....... wonder what the B stands for, or should it
        actually be a P?
        __________________________
        Superior Court
        Edgecombe County

        Petition for Partition

        The petitioners respectfully showeth to the Court:

        1. That the petitioners, Della Drake, who has intermarried with H. H. Drake,
        Louisa Manning, who has intermarried with Julius Manning,

        Pernetta B. Owens, who has intermarried with James B. Owens, Florence Brown,
        who has intermarried with W H Brown, Elizabeth Harris, who has intermarried
        with
        John Harris, Eleanor Pitt, who has intermarried with Jesse Pitt, and Emily
        Mosely, who has intermarried with Almarine Mosely, are the children and sole
        heirs at law of the late William Walston

      • rootspuzzle
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2005
          Faye,
          What was the year of this ?