William Walston

  • rootspuzzle
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2005
      Groom: William Walston
      Bride: Penetta Peel
      Bond Date: 26 Dec 1846
      Bond #: 000045489
      Level Info: North Carolina Marriage Bonds, 1741-1868

      ImageNum: 006181
      County: Edgecombe
      Record #: 02 200
      Bondsman: Amos Walston
      Witness: W L Dozier
      James Jim

      1850 Edgecombe Co
      523 William Walston 27
      Penetta 26
      Emily 2
      Lawr____? 7/12 male

    • LdMel1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 13, 2005
        Thats good. The one I have did not have the name of James Buck Owens, his name was James Silas Owens, but he was called Jim Buck according to his granddaughter who told me. That is what I was missing that their name was actually James Buck. Thanks. May be there is a connection.
        Linda