JOSHUA NUNN

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      Seeking information on Joshua Nunn, parents, brothers, sisters? I would appreciate any help.

      SOURCE: Pitt County Deed Book CC p 214 April 14, 1823
      Joshua Nunn & Zilphia Nunn to Samuel Simpson of Fort Barnwell. Selling interest that her father David Smith, Sr. gave to her brother John Hardee Smith. $100.00 Wit: David Nunn

      Was David Nunn a brother or son of Joshua Nunn?
      I have been given names of children as follows but not sure if correct.
      Elsie, Olive m. Giles T. Loftin, David, Jack and Nanney.