BRANNON FAMILY

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7 6:21 PM
      Young man seeking info on the Brannon and Baker family. If you have info plese send to me. He lives in Windsor and does not have computer.

      Descendants of Hardy Brannon

      Generation No. 1

      1. HARDY1 BRANNON He married BIRDIE UNKNOWN.

      Children of HARDY BRANNON and BIRDIE UNKNOWN are:

      2. i. AGNES2 BRANNON.

      3. ii. WILLIAM "WILLIE" BRANNON, b. June 26, 1902; d. November 13, 1962.

      iii. FRANK BRANNON.

      iv. JAKE BRANNON.

      v. JOHN WESLEY "J. W." BRANNON.

      vi. ANNIE WEBB BRANNON.

      vii. BERTHA BRANNON.

      Generation No. 2

      2. AGNES2 BRANNON (HARDY1) She married HARRY BAKER, son of DOCK BAKER and LIZZIE JONES. He was born Abt. 1905.

      Children of AGNES BRANNON and HARRY BAKER are:

      4. i. HARVEY RAY3 BAKER.

      ii. WILEY BAKER.

      iii. SHIRLEY BAKER.

      3. WILLIAM "WILLIE"2 BRANNON (HARDY1) was born June 26, 1902, and died November 13, 1962. He married LULA UNKNOWN. She was born November 12, 1907, and died September 30, 2001.

      More About WILLIAM "WILLIE" BRANNON:

      Burial: Greenwood Cemetery, Greenville, NC

      More About LULA UNKNOWN:

      Burial: Greenwood Cemetery, Greenville, NC

      Children of WILLIAM BRANNON and LULA UNKNOWN are:

      i. GEORGE H. "TONY"3 BRANNON.

      5. ii. ERNEST HUGH BRANNON.

      iii. CAROL DEAN BRANNON.

      iv. EVELYN JEAN BRANNON.

      v. BEULAH BRANNON.

      vi. MARY LOU BRANNON.

      vii. WILLIE LEE BRANNON.

      Generation No. 3

      4. HARVEY RAY3 BAKER (AGNES2 BRANNON, HARDY1)

      Child of HARVEY RAY BAKER is:

      i. RAY4 BAKER.

      5. ERNEST HUGH3 BRANNON (WILLIAM "WILLIE"2, HARDY1)

      Child of ERNEST HUGH BRANNON is:

      i. ERNEST4 BRANNON.