JOHN J. JONES

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      I was at the walk for diabetes Saturday and usual as I walk or ride I look for grave sites. Found one behind the buildings at Pitt County Fairgrounds. Had to climb over the fence but that is no bother.

      John J. Jones b. Oct 1840 d. Nov 18, 1922 (looked at death records on PCFR site...his father was Jim Jones Death Vol 9-p 467, mother not listed)
      Arcenia Harris, w/o John J. Jones b. 1845 no death date

      Just briefly checked census record for Pitt, they were on the 1900, 1910, 1920. Tried looking at the death records for her but might have overlooked it. These eyes play tricks,

      Bill