Re: [genpcncfir] Non-Receipt of Group Email

  • Lou-BB
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
      John,

      Your email to Jewell came through on my computer.
      I haven't received anything lately either.
      Maybe everyone is busy/or away from their keyboards!~!~!

      Linda Bottoms Bass

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
        Dear Lou,
        I agree. I began to wonder if arthritis had set in
        with the approach of fall or if alien interference had
        intercepted our e-mails. I am ecstatic at the
        awakening, regardless of its cause, which is more than
        I can say about tomorrow's state elections, 5 a.m. not
        being my finest hour.
        Later, Carol