Non-Receipt of Group Email

  • John V Lucas Jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
      Dear Jewelle,

      I haven't received email from the genpcncfir@... in several
      days. I am wondering where the problem lies. It could be that my
      internet provider has taken it upon themselves to screen them out.
      Please send me a test email (via http://genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com ).

      Thanks,

      John Lucas
      659 Brockton Way
      West Melbourne
    • Lou-BB
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
        John,

        Your email to Jewell came through on my computer.
        I haven't received anything lately either.
        Maybe everyone is busy/or away from their keyboards!~!~!

        Linda Bottoms Bass

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
          Dear Lou,
          I agree. I began to wonder if arthritis had set in
          with the approach of fall or if alien interference had
          intercepted our e-mails. I am ecstatic at the
          awakening, regardless of its cause, which is more than
          I can say about tomorrow's state elections, 5 a.m. not
          being my finest hour.
          Later, Carol