Re:

  • amaryllish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2005
      Hi,

      Actually, the simplest way would be to use the search box on my page at
      http://www.pddoc.com/skedaddle/ejournal/index.html

      Just select "pddoc.com" instead of "Web" and the search engine will search
      my site.

      I have over 3500 articles and other items on pddoc.com. Since I am using
      Google, all except the very newest pages will have been indexed and, thus,
      searchable.

      Mike Goad