Re: [genpcncfir] Gardners

  • skipper4095386@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2005
      I do not have any Cumberland County Gardners.

      Be sure if you are looking at Hertiage Quest census records you check the
      name of the county on top of the actual handwitten copy. I have found Craven
      County census records listed under Cumberland County. My Gardner's are on the
      Craven/Pitt line.

      Likewise if you enter a name and the county beside that name does not appear
      to be a match, check it out anyway. That is how I found some relatives on a
      Craven Census that Heritage Quest had labeled as Cumberland.

      Judy