Re: [genpcncfir] 1786 Craven Petition Against Annexation to Pitt/Gardners

  • David Gardner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22 8:59 AM
      Do you have dates of birth, death, etc. for William or
      Isaac? Also critical, do you know if William or Isaac
      lived in Bertie(formerly Chowan) or Martin (formerly
      Tyrell) before locating in the Pitt Craven area? I
      desend from William of Tyrell/Martin Co, through his
      son Thomas. Thomas had brothers named Isaac, Samuel,
      and William.

      I had been working on the Gardnerville/Swift Creek
      Gardner line to try to back up to the Gardners of
      Bertie/Martin. Asa was as far back as I had gotten.
      Your Isaac is very interesting to me.