Robert Walston Family

  • Jo Webb
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2005
      William Lee Walston, born December 8, 1889; died May 31, 1958 in Macclesfield, North Carolina, and was buried in Pinetops Cemetery. William married Ora Lewis. She was born March 17, 1892, and died July 10, 1974. Their children included: (a) Mary Frances Walston, who died in 1990, wife of Paul Owens Worrell, who died in 1988, (b) a daughter, Mrs. Tom Smith; (c) William Lee Walston, Jr., (d) Wilbur Ray Walston, and (e) Fred Walston, possibly Fred Lewis Walston, buried in Pinetops Baptist Church Cemetery, Pinetops, Edgecombe County, North Carolina, born September 13, 1917, d. August 1, 1989.

      William Lee Walston's mother was Mary Ann Mirrenda Webb Fleming Walston and his father was Robert Walston. They lived in the Walston home place in St. Lewis. My question is who were the parents of Mary Ann Mirrenda Webb. I know were she lived after she married Robert Walston, I know where she is buried, and I have even seen a picture of her. But again who are her parents.

      Jo