Re: [genpcncfir] Soloman Carr and his wife Sarah Owens Carr

  • Jo Webb
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2005
      Linda,

      Can you access Heritage Quest at the Library? If you can go on there and
      click on Revolutionary Soldiers. Put in Solomon Carr and North Carolina and
      it will bring up Solomon Carr's Revolutionary Papers. Sarah Owens was his
      wife and it has Elias, and Elisha Owens in there as her brothers. You can
      print the whole thing out.

      Jo