Re: [genpcncfir] eBay Hoax

  • Rhet Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2005
      That's what I did. I was just warning anyone that might not realize it was a hoax. Rhet
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3, 2005
        Dear Rhet,
        Yes, I did too. Just as you said, though, people do
        fall for scams when they do not recognize them for
        what they are. Young people and the elderly are
        particularly vulnerable. Later, Carol

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs