Re: [genpcncfir] eBay Hoax

  • Edith Cox
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2005
      That is what the delete button is for.
      Edith Cox
    • Rhet Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3, 2005
        That's what I did. I was just warning anyone that might not realize it was a hoax. Rhet
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 3, 2005
          Dear Rhet,
          Yes, I did too. Just as you said, though, people do
          fall for scams when they do not recognize them for
          what they are. Young people and the elderly are
          particularly vulnerable. Later, Carol

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs