Re: [genpcncfir] Looking for McCoy descendants

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2005
      Marcia,

      I think we have communicated before on this family. I don't have much
      on the descendants of Samuel Edward McCoy, other than Rosa Lee McCoy
      md. Leon Robert McLawhorn. Is that your line?

      Cullen Coward McCoy was a son of Cordelia Coward, b. 25 May 1777, d. 6
      Jan 1867, by her first husband William McCoy.
      William McCoy, b. 1 Jun 1772, d. 13 Sep 1802. He was struck by
      lightning.

      I submitted much of the information I have about Cordelia Coward McCoy
      Jackson Carman to Pitt County Chronicles, Vol. II.

      Where did you find that Cullen Coward McCoy had a second wife named
      Worthington? I would be interested in learning more about her, if you
      ever find any more information on her.

      Trish Worthington Cobb