Re: [genpcncfir] Lawsuit over copying public records

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 13, 2005
      Dear Group and Rhet, Thank you very much for filling
      me in. Since most of us have relatives in Pitt,
      Greene, Lenoir, Nash, and surrounding counties, the
      charges for copies is of personal concern. Knowing in
      advance what we might have to pay is useful
      information to have and easily overlooked when we are
      planning research trips. Carol

      http://www.wilsondaily.com/Wil_region/Local_News/297645074583186.php

      === message truncated ===

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs