Re: [genpcncfir] Lawsuit over copying public records

  • Jo Webb
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 13, 2005
      Rhet,
      This article came from the Wilson Daily Times and Wilson is one of the
      counties that charge so much for their copies. $1.00 a sheet.

      Jo
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 13, 2005
        Dear Group and Rhet, Thank you very much for filling
        me in. Since most of us have relatives in Pitt,
        Greene, Lenoir, Nash, and surrounding counties, the
        charges for copies is of personal concern. Knowing in
        advance what we might have to pay is useful
        information to have and easily overlooked when we are
        planning research trips. Carol

        === message truncated ===

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs