Pitt County Chronicles 11

  • Dani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Clear DayI received it in the mail today, and my compliments go out to the ones that put it together, etc. My memories really flowed when I read about Dixie Queen in Winterville. They had the best milk shakes, cheeseburger and fries, and ice cream cones in the world. Thanks, again!
      Dani Sue Jones Overton