David Tripp

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
      What was his birth year?

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
        Deborah

        This was submitted to Ancestry by someone, probably you. I also saw where a
        DAvid Tripp was born in Edgecombe in 1844 and his mother was Jane ____.

        Name: Tripp, David A
        Father: Tripp , William
        Mother: Pritchett , Drucilla Drusy
        Birth Date: 19 August 1828
        State: NC
        Country: USA

        Paula Anne Baker
        paulabaker69@...
        Greene County NC
      • Deborah Barnes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
          Paula the best I have been able to come up with he was born around 1832 and
          died in 1906, he was my great great grandfather, he had a son named David
          Tripp Jr born 1861