New Book of Chronicles - A question to anyone who has it yet?

  • deborahbarnes2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6 5:17 AM
      I cannot order the new book yet but was wondering to anyone who has it
      if you would look and see if there is anything in there about David
      Tripp from Vanceboro, NC? I have been researching my ancestors from
      that area who are Tripps, Smiths, Franks, Summerell's.

      Thank you
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 6:33 AM
        What was his birth year?

        Paula Anne Baker
        paulabaker69@...
        Greene County NC
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6 6:37 AM
          Deborah

          This was submitted to Ancestry by someone, probably you. I also saw where a
          DAvid Tripp was born in Edgecombe in 1844 and his mother was Jane ____.

          Name: Tripp, David A
          Father: Tripp , William
          Mother: Pritchett , Drucilla Drusy
          Birth Date: 19 August 1828
          State: NC
          Country: USA

          Paula Anne Baker
          paulabaker69@...
          Greene County NC
        • Deborah Barnes
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6 1:58 PM
            Paula the best I have been able to come up with he was born around 1832 and
            died in 1906, he was my great great grandfather, he had a son named David
            Tripp Jr born 1861