VACATION TIME REMINDER

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Hello Group......
      Here I am again with another Gentle Reminder to each and everyone re: Vacation Time or anytime you will be away from your computer!!

      YahooGroups allows us to place our members on WebMode/NoMail during 'away-time'. RootsWeb eMail Lists require you to unsubscribe but we do not.

      Those of you who are planning vacations... or who will be away for ANY reason....... PLEASE notify me PRIVATELY, give me your dates, and I will place you on WebMode/NoMail until your planned return.
      This way, your MailBox will NOT overflow and you will NOT be placed on our Bouncing List.

      Whenever a member is Bouncing, posting rights are not available. As you are aware, our Policy... since Summer of 1999 is "Only Members Can Post" in order to alleviate unwanted and offensive SPAM ......... however, our Archives are always Open To The Public.

      Thank you Group... for your adhering to this request. Sincerely hope that each and everyone of you have a wonderful summer!!!! and I know that many of this generous Group plan their vacations around their family research..... good hunting and don't forget to share with our dynamic Group!!!

      Travel safe... stay healthy!!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...