RE: [genpcncfir] Emory John Ham, Need a lookup

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2005
      Census > U.S. Census > 1930 United States Federal Census > Illinois > Knox >
      Lynn > District 41

      I found Emery Ham in Illinois (see above). Wife Cora. Children Reggie and
      Russell. Will send page to you privately.

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
    • Danielle Dailey
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hi Paula, This is the right Emory. Cora is his 2nd
        wife. But my computer is having problems loading that
        attachment. How would I get to that page on the net?
        Or is a pay site? Thanks for your help Danielle

        > Census > U.S. Census > 1930 United States Federal
        > Census > Illinois > Knox >
        > Lynn > District 41
        >
        > I found Emery Ham in Illinois (see above). Wife
        > Cora. Children Reggie and
        > Russell. Will send page to you privately.
        >

        > Paula Anne Baker
        > paulabaker69@...
        > Researching BAKER, MANNING, TYSON, STOCKS AND OTHERS
        > in Pitt County NC and
        > Greene County NC
        > and COLE, NORMAN, WHITE, SUTTON AND OTHERS in SC,
        > GA, and LA

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2005