Publication Date for Volume II of Chronicles of Pitt County

  • liz_sparrow
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      The long-awaited date is here! Chronicles of Pitt County, North
      Carolina, Volume II, published by the Pitt County Historical
      Society, is scheduled to arrive in Greenville the last week of June
      2005 and will be distributed immediately to those who have prepaid.
      Volume II is a 1,046-page history of Pitt County and its citizens,
      both past and present. It contains more than 1200 articles on Pitt
      County communities and family histories, and includes over 1200
      photos. The community section is indexed with over 7,600 names and
      places, and the family history index includes over 33,000 names of
      individuals mentioned in the articles.

      Copies of Volume II may still be purchased at the pre-publication
      price of $53.50 (including tax). For orders requiring shipping, the
      total cost is $60.00. However, due to the unanticipated number of
      pages and photographs in Volume II, the price of the book will
      increase to $74.90 (tax included) plus $10 for shipping after August
      1, 2005.

      For information about ordering a copy of Volume I or Volume II,
      please e-mail me at liz_sparrow@... or print the order form on
      the Publications page at pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com.

      Please spread the word to friends, neighbors, and relatives who may
      be interested.

      Many thanks......Liz Sparrow
    • Judith Marcum
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2005
        Liz,

        I sent you a check back in February or March for the cost of this new book +
        Membership Renewal dues. But, I think I may have not sent enough. I
        believe I owe $10 more for the book. Is this correct?

        Judith Marcum

        3366 W. 15th Place

        Yuma, AZ 85364

        jbmarcum@...

        _____

[...]

        Submit your family for publication FREE in VOLUME II CHRONICALS earmarked

        RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form, limited supply:

        GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • liz_sparrow
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2005
          Judith, you paid the correct amount. I have written you privately.

          Thanks for your honesty...............Liz Sparrow

          --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Judith Marcum" <jbmarcum@a...>
          wrote:
          > Liz,
          >

          > I sent you a check back in February or March for the cost of this
          new book +
          > Membership Renewal dues. But, I think I may have not sent
          enough. I
          > believe I owe $10 more for the book. Is this correct?
          >

          > Judith Marcum
          >
          > 3366 W. 15th Place
          >
          > Yuma, AZ 85364
          >
          > jbmarcum@a...