RE: [genpcncfir] Emory John Ham, Need a lookup

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1 9:10 AM
      I found an Emory Hamm in the 1930 census in Lancaster PA. He was born in
      NC. So were his parents. His wife's name is Amanda. She was born in NC and
      so were her parents. They have two children, Emory, Jr. and Mildred. Emory
      Jr. was born in Maryland.

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1 9:13 AM
        One more thing about this Emory in Pa. He is a laborer working on the Safe
        Harbor Dam. He must have gone north to get work. Mildred was born in PA.
        Emory is 28, Amanda 25, Emory Jr. 2, and Mildred 1.

        Paula Anne Baker
        paulabaker69@...
        Greene County NC
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3 12:42 PM
          Census > U.S. Census > 1930 United States Federal Census > Illinois > Knox >
          Lynn > District 41

          I found Emery Ham in Illinois (see above). Wife Cora. Children Reggie and
          Russell. Will send page to you privately.

          Paula Anne Baker
          paulabaker69@...
          Greene County NC
        • Danielle Dailey
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3 7:11 PM
            Hi Paula, This is the right Emory. Cora is his 2nd
            wife. But my computer is having problems loading that
            attachment. How would I get to that page on the net?
            Or is a pay site? Thanks for your help Danielle

            > Census > U.S. Census > 1930 United States Federal
            > Census > Illinois > Knox >
            > Lynn > District 41
            >
            > I found Emery Ham in Illinois (see above). Wife
            > Cora. Children Reggie and
            > Russell. Will send page to you privately.
            >

            > Paula Anne Baker
            > paulabaker69@...
            > Researching BAKER, MANNING, TYSON, STOCKS AND OTHERS
            > in Pitt County NC and
            > Greene County NC
            > and COLE, NORMAN, WHITE, SUTTON AND OTHERS in SC,
            > GA, and LA

            Discover Yahoo!
            http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 6 7:07 AM