Sincere thank you

  • Elizabeth Beavers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      For those that responded so quickly, I do appreciate the help. Even tho I have been in this group for a long time I still feel that I am a baby at research. You will be glad to know I have spent the last 4 hours looking up all the info on the web sight I feel like I have had a personal guided tour of Hanging Dog, N.C. if anyone has the time to look at everything those people have prepared it will be worth your time. I am amazed at all the pictures of the cemeteries and historical information available. I thank you for helping me get to that web sight, I am so grateful for the opportunity of being a part of this wonderful group. Best wishes, Elizabeth Beavers