RE: [genpcncfir] Emory John Ham, Need a lookup

    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2005
      Need more info...Approx birthdate, wife, any children.

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
    • Danielle Dailey
      Message 2 of 8 , May 30, 2005
        HI, I dont know any dates, He was married to
        Bertie/Berthe, dont know last name, they had three
        children Ray Albert Hamm, Russell Hamm, and Reggie
        Ham, Emory then married a Cora Bell ? she was goured
        by a bull and died young. The 2 kids spelled their
        last name with 2 m's and my grandfather and
        greatgrandfather spelled it with 1 m. Reggie was born
        in 1912 and Russell in 1919 I believe. Thanks
        Danielle

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
          I found an Emory Hamm in the 1930 census in Lancaster PA. He was born in
          NC. So were his parents. His wife's name is Amanda. She was born in NC and
          so were her parents. They have two children, Emory, Jr. and Mildred. Emory
          Jr. was born in Maryland.

          Paula Anne Baker
          paulabaker69@...
          Greene County NC
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
            One more thing about this Emory in Pa. He is a laborer working on the Safe
            Harbor Dam. He must have gone north to get work. Mildred was born in PA.
            Emory is 28, Amanda 25, Emory Jr. 2, and Mildred 1.

            Paula Anne Baker
            paulabaker69@...
            Greene County NC
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 3, 2005
              Census > U.S. Census > 1930 United States Federal Census > Illinois > Knox >
              Lynn > District 41

              I found Emery Ham in Illinois (see above). Wife Cora. Children Reggie and
              Russell. Will send page to you privately.

              Paula Anne Baker
              paulabaker69@...
              Greene County NC
            • Danielle Dailey
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 3, 2005
                Hi Paula, This is the right Emory. Cora is his 2nd
                wife. But my computer is having problems loading that
                attachment. How would I get to that page on the net?
                Or is a pay site? Thanks for your help Danielle

                > Census > U.S. Census > 1930 United States Federal
                > Census > Illinois > Knox >
                > Lynn > District 41
                >
                > I found Emery Ham in Illinois (see above). Wife
                > Cora. Children Reggie and
                > Russell. Will send page to you privately.
                >

                > Paula Anne Baker
                > paulabaker69@...
                > Researching BAKER, MANNING, TYSON, STOCKS AND OTHERS
                > in Pitt County NC and
                > Greene County NC
                > and COLE, NORMAN, WHITE, SUTTON AND OTHERS in SC,
                > GA, and LA

                Discover Yahoo!
                http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 6, 2005