hello

  • nineball28460
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      i am new at this .. i just started researching my family line a few
      months ago. so far my main line of surnames that i am researching
      are... LUPTON, SADLER, JONES, NORMAN . from pamlico,hyde , beaufort and
      careteret counties . this is the first group i have ever joined , i am
      hoping to learn alot from this group. the surname i am really having
      problems with is NORMAN . i have very little information on this
      family.henry norman b: about 1830-1831 have found one census "1900" on
      him in the south creek(oregon dist.) area in beaufort co.nc. in 1910
      census it shows is children in the home of noah d. roe as stepsons. i
      dont know where henry norman came from or anything about him . some
      pointers would be apreciated in what direction to go in. ty T.N.M.