Re: [genpcncfir] Frederick Fleming

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 10:37 AM
      Jo,
      Have you looked at the work of Joseph T. Fleming?
      He has done extensive research on the Fleming family.
      His web site is:

      http://www.mindspring.com/~jtfleming/dfleming.htm

      Trish

      On Saturday, April 30, 2005, at 07:57 AM, Jo wrote:

      > Is anyone researching the Frederick Fleming family? He married Mary
      > Ann Miranda Webb on January 2, 1849 in Edgecombe County?
      >
      > Frederick's parents were Willis and Sarah Little Fleming and Willis's
      > father was David Fleming of Pitt County, North Carolina.
      >
      > I need to know who the parents of Mary Ann Webb were.
      >
      > Jo Webb
    • Jo Webb
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 11:33 AM
        Mr. Fleming is the one who wants to know who the parents of Mary Ann Miranda
        Webb were... I know where she lived. I know where she is buried and I know
        one of many of her descendants. I also saw a picture of her. Thought I
        would go to the courthouse tomorrow and see if I can find anything.