Frederick Fleming

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2005
      Is anyone researching the Frederick Fleming family? He married Mary
      Ann Miranda Webb on January 2, 1849 in Edgecombe County?

      Frederick's parents were Willis and Sarah Little Fleming and Willis's
      father was David Fleming of Pitt County, North Carolina.

      I need to know who the parents of Mary Ann Webb were.

      Jo Webb
    • Trish Worthington Cobb
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        Jo,
        Have you looked at the work of Joseph T. Fleming?
        He has done extensive research on the Fleming family.
        His web site is:

        http://www.mindspring.com/~jtfleming/dfleming.htm

        Trish

        On Saturday, April 30, 2005, at 07:57 AM, Jo wrote:

        > Is anyone researching the Frederick Fleming family? He married Mary
        > Ann Miranda Webb on January 2, 1849 in Edgecombe County?
        >
        > Frederick's parents were Willis and Sarah Little Fleming and Willis's
        > father was David Fleming of Pitt County, North Carolina.
        >
        > I need to know who the parents of Mary Ann Webb were.
        >
        > Jo Webb
      • Jo Webb
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2005
          Mr. Fleming is the one who wants to know who the parents of Mary Ann Miranda
          Webb were... I know where she lived. I know where she is buried and I know
          one of many of her descendants. I also saw a picture of her. Thought I
          would go to the courthouse tomorrow and see if I can find anything.