[genpcncfir] Project Hopes To Trace Your Ancestors

  • Marcia McLawhorn
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19, 2005
      Jewelle,
      Please send me the article also.

      I too would be interested in participating. However, as I understand it, I need to get "my male" to NC. If I could just bring/send his DNA, it would be easier.

      On further reflection, 10,000 years is a lot of years. I'm not sure what existed then or how meaningful it would be for my genealogical search or my psych.

      Marcia