Trecy Edwards 3/Lasarus Owens

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 12:52 PM
      Trecy Edwards was the daughter of Thomas Felton and according to this, Thomas
      W. Owen was the son of Lasarus Owens.

      Marriage:
      Thomas W. Owen to Trecy Edwards Wit: Irvin Thigpen Clerk of Edgecombe 13 day
      of Nov 1867, Irvin Thigpen County Court Clerk. I hereby certify that on the
      14th day November 1867 at the residence of R.J. Johnson in the County of
      Edgecombe I solemnized the rites of matrimony between Thomas W. Owens son of Lasarus
      Owens and Trecy Edwards daughter of Thomas Feltons of said County Court of
      Edgecombe. Wit: R. J. Johnson JP