Re: [genpcncfir] new member/Edwards

  • skipper4095386@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005
      Hello,

      Welcome. I see you list Edwards as one of your names. My Edwards line is
      Sarah "Sallie" Edwards b. abt. 1831 married Sylvester Gardner on March 23, 1852
      in Pitt County.

      Her father was William Orrell Edwards born June 1, 1804 and died September
      03, 1865 iin Pitt County. His wife is unknown. Would love to find her name!
      In the 1850 Pitt County census, the family is listed but there is no wife
      listed.

      His father was Britton Edwards born Craven County and died Beaufort County.
      He was married to Ann Orrell. I have a copy of Britton's will. He gives his
      daughter Joanna Downs his plantation on Chocowinity Creek, Beaufort County.

      His father was Walker Edwards married to Lydia unknown.

      Do any of these names sound familiar?

      Judy

    • Evelyn Hendricks
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005