CHAT Room available Yahoo ID's required

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2005
      From: "Faye Silliman"
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Gentle Reminders... Please Read

      > we have access to live chat?

      Yes Faye and Group......
      Those of you with Yahoo ID's are welcome to use it anytime. Anyone wanting to chat can arrange with some of our other members to meet at a certain time to carry on your private conversations. Using VOICE you will need a mike......... otherwise..... use your keyboard.

      A Link is also available at our Archives WebSite in the left-hand Navigation Bar Column.

      If you do not have a Yahoo ID ...Here are some URL's to assist you in obtaining one. If you
      have difficulty, contact me personally and I will obtain for you.

      How Do I SetUp My Yahoo ID Account?

      Yahoo Registration for Yahoo ID

      Note: Use copy and paste if the above URL doesn't link :)
      <chuckle> ... I just used it ... by chance... for the very first time!!! One of our members happen to be online at the same time I was there checking it out!! Try it..... you'll like it!!!

      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++