Files Response * Please Read

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 7:12 PM
      Hello Jerry Lee and Group!!!
      Thank you, Jerry, for bringing this to my attention.....
      but, should it happen again, PLEASE notify me PRIVATELY!!
      By going through our Group, you gave the site more exposure than it would
      have received.
      Please don't consider the above a reprimand ... I really
      appreciate your concern
      and totally agree with you.
      I have every avenue covered that can be covered to-date. The
      SPAMMERS are getting
      more 'savvy' all the time. I delete offensive Links, Files, Photos,
      Messages, new Members daily
      BEFORE they infiltrate our dynamic Group.... unfortunately, today,
      unforeseen circumstances
      delayed my moderator duties.
      I had deleted the OFFENSIVE Link before I saw your
      message... and you
      were certainly within your right to object to it being there...... I
      sincerely hope that you
      ...and all of our other generous members... will continue to voice your
      objections and
      constructive criticism anytime you desire......
      but ... please... privately to me!!!
      Thank you, again, Jerry.......
      and... a happy note!!! I'm SO glad to see you perusing
      our many File
      Interfaces. Please keep it up.... our freely-sharing members have uploaded
      great resources
      there. In our Files area, we've just about used up all of our available
      space that
      YahooGroups has allotted to the Groups, no matter the Group size. I'm
      negotiating now
      for additional space.... I will DEFINITELY work something out!! Stay
      tuned :)

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...