I'm in error! ! Honour Nichols is female

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2005
      Hi Fay and John,

      It never occurred to me that Honour wouldn't be male.
      I did a search and found that you are right. The
      people right down the line were female. I was wrong
      and I am sorry. Thank you so much for catching that
      error. Although I am disappointed I always want to
      find the truth. I have been searching for William
      Nichols (Lydia Briley's husband) for so long. These
      brick walls kinda make your head hirt. Louise

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250