Re: [genpcncfir] McGowan

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2005
      Dear Lisa, I am so sorry that your niece was sick but
      grateful you got the CD in a timely manner. My patient
      was hospitalized, so I had an extra day off from work.
      I spent it running errands and tending to business in
      order to free myself up this week to do research. I go
      back to work Friday but should be off
      Sunday--hopefully! Later, Carol