Re: [genpcncfir] Phillips/Evelyn

    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
      Nancy Peoples age 18 in 1870 census is in Wilson
      Saratoga Township with Asa Eason and family.

      =====
      Paula Baker

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Evelyn Hendricks
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 2, 2005
        Thank you. I had not found her. Never thought to look in other households
        not connected with the family. When I was searching we did not have access
        to an index. Soundex came out later.