Re: [genpcncfir] Phillips/Evelyn

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
      Thank you. I am not sure if I had it. The name Henry Skinner does not sound
      familiar.
      Evelyn
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
        Nancy Peoples age 18 in 1870 census is in Wilson
        Saratoga Township with Asa Eason and family.

        =====
        Paula Baker

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • Evelyn Hendricks
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 2, 2005
          Thank you. I had not found her. Never thought to look in other households
          not connected with the family. When I was searching we did not have access
          to an index. Soundex came out later.
          Evelyn