Anderson District in Pitt County 1850 census

  • Bob Forbes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      Clicking on the following PCFR link should take you to an 1850 Census Map
      that shows all Pitt County districts including Anderson, which was west of
      Greenville and south of Falkland. I am familiar with Anderson's district
      because several of my Forbes ancestors lived there in 1850. A word of
      warning though... I believe the districts shown in this map were laid out
      only for the 1850 census, so don't try to apply them to other census years.

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/pitt1850map.htm

      Thanks (once again) to Betsy Ross for posting this 1850 census map on the
      PCFR web pages.

      Happy 2005 to ALL!

      Bob Forbes
      bforbes@...