Re: [genpcncfir] Arden Nichols/Edy Tyson

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 8, 2004
      Yes, Paula, I'd love to have that information. I have
      some information about the pension request, but would
      love anything new.

      For many years I have searched for the name of Arden's
      grandfather. Circumstantially it seems to be Jeremiah
      by what I know so far.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ymOolB/TM

      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 4, 2005