Re: Happy Thanksgiving

  • lisascarola
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 30, 2004
      Carol,

      In my records I have him listed as Charles R Anderson. I have his
      parents as John A Anderson and Sarah A Tripp. Now if his mother was a
      McGowan, then she might have married a Tripp prior to her marriage to
      Anderson. I got the name Tripp from the 1850 census, where the maiden
      names had been filled in, maybe it is in error. Let me see if I can
      find a Sarah McGowan born around the same time.

      Lisa
    • LdMel1@aol.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 4, 2005