Re: [genpcncfir] Winterville High School Class of 1926

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2004
      Dear Trish, I think you are right. Mama said that she
      was 15 when she graduated, and that would place it
      right on the money. Thanks, Carol
      --- Trish Worthington Cobb <turniproots@...>

    • mdphillips@coastalnet.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2004
        Trish,

        My Mother was Lizzie......born as Elizabeth Tyson. She didn't have another name!

        Margaret

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2004
          Charlie Tyson's father was Joab, son of John Joyner Tyson, son of Joab Tyson. Is this your
          line?
          Margaret

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 2, 2004
            I remember my Aunt Mary talking about cousin Charlie
            Tyson, I'm pretty sure. Henry and Harvey Tyson were
            my line. I don't know about Joab Thomas Tyson.

            pb

            =====
            Paula Baker

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 2, 2004
              Statesville, North Carolina--The Landmark
              April 29, 1881
              Mr. Joab Tyson, Of Farmville township, Pitt County,
              averaged five hundred pounds of lint per acre on his
              crop of seventeen acres.

              This bit was from a report on crops during 1880.

              =====
              Paula Baker

              Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
              www.yahoo.com