Andrews/Philpot

  • luziermarcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      I found the Edgecombe Co. Vital Records on Ancestry.com.
      How reliable are these records? I found Spicey Andrews Philpot
      living with her parents on the 1860 Federal Census at home with her
      parents. There are 2 girls listed under Spicey's name and before
      William, her son. Her mother looks a tad old for the girls to be
      hers and I am thinking they are Spicey's daughters. The Edgecombe Co
      records lists them as daughters of Wallace and Sally Andrews.
      Marcia Luzier