Re: George R Williamson

  • luziermarcia
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
      Linda,
      This is my family! I wish I could personally thank you!
      All the names fit what I have. George Riley had 3 wives and I know
      his mother lived with them. I know Grandma had a brother Luther!
      And best of all I finally have a first name for the Grandmother! Now
      I know it has to be Nancy James. That is the one tiny piece I have
      searched for all these years-conformation of the mother or father's
      name.
      Marcia Dail Luzier
      Researching DAIL, SERMONS, PHILPOTT, WILLIAMSON in Pitt Co, NC
      Lambert, Aker, Atkins, Pickle in Wythe/Smyth Co, VA